Wednesday, December 09, 2015

I'm Bored

I haven't been bored in so long and now that's the way I've felt a lot since getting to the trailer.  Sylvia isn't here and that's probably the main reason but not the total one.  One of my friends mentioned last night that she's becoming bored, too, and thinks it's because of how the park is changing.  I agree.  There doesn't seem to be much permanence here now and there are "for sale" signs up all over the park.  The poor Canadian dollar and the quickly rising lot rent here is really worrying me.

I walked out to put my trash at the curb this morning and actually thought about how many dollars it's cost me to do that.  Crazy!  All told, this 5 months stay in Florida is costing me about $8500 Cdn and that is ridiculous.  I can't and won't justify it.

Anyway, I'm going to sell this year or next at the latest and begin a different path in life.  What will be will be.  

No comments: