Saturday, December 12, 2015

Verizon Drives Me Nuts

Every year I have a problem with Verizon...usually my service hasn't been put on.  This year the phone and internet worked like a dream and I was a happy snowbird.  Today I got my first bill and they'd overcharged me by at least $26 for the phone (who knows how much of the weird and unexplainable fees on top of that?) and refused to take it off my bill even though they admitted it was their fault.  I cancelled the phone and might lose the internet because I think it needs the phone to work.  It's still working now and I don't know why.  Sigh!

I thought it would be so simple.  I put my $50 service on vacation in April and re-instated it for November 14th.  They gave me a new service by mistake and that's where the extra $26 cost came in.  I wonder if they do this on purpose thinking people won't notice and just pay the bill??  Anyway, I called them and they agreed I'd been charged for the wrong service and would change it for the following month but wouldn't refund the overcharge from last month.  You have to know I was completely pissed off and finally told them to shut off my phone right then and there.  They did.  Now I have to get a cell phone which is no big problem but I bet they'll continue billing me for the money I'm refusing to pay them.  

I hate Verizon.

No comments: