Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I Want a Cat

There are very few moments in my life when I'm lonely but I'd have none if I had a cat.  Pulling up those cute little posts from the internet about cats is what is pushing me to get one, too.  Cats are amazing creatures, so different from dogs.  It's hard to find an arrogant dog but all cats have that arrogant, aristocratic, and curious personality that makes them so much fun to have around.

First I have to make sure I'm not still allergic to them and then I have to learn to accept that any cat I get might like sitting on top of the kitchen cupboards.  I don't like animals being anywhere except the floor and you can train a dog to abide by the rules but not a cat.

Another good reason for getting a cat instead of a dog is that they use a litter box and don't have to be taken outside to do their business.  

It looks like I might get a cat...soon.  I love them all but I think a Burmese cat is beautiful and doesn't shed like other cats.  Now I've gotten to the point where I'm choosing a breed.  Seems as though I've made headway. 

Update:  I changed my mind again.   

No comments: