Saturday, April 16, 2016

Semi-Free Day

There really is no such thing as a free day because there are always the usual little housekeeping details to look after but today is as close as it can get for me.

I love semi-free days.  I love not having to watch the clock knowing I have obligations some time that day.  I love the freedom a semi-free day gives me to do pretty much nothing if that's what I want to do.

Today my chores are as follows:  make the bed, wash a few dishes, get dressed, brush my hair and my teeth, wash my face.  It doesn't get much freer than this.

But...I really should go out for a few groceries and a new mat for the spare bedroom.  I also need a battery for the weigh scale.  I'm sure I'll think of a few more stops to make while I'm out.

See, there can't be a totally free day as long as you're able to get up, out, and about.

No comments: