Monday, April 18, 2016

Arm Ultrasound

I get the ultrasound on my arm this afternoon and this is what I'm predicting...there will be a small tear in the muscle or rotator cuff and I'll just have to deal with the discomfort for the rest of my life.  The physical therapy might help but I'm not counting on it.

I've been trying not to lift things with my right hand but I do it automatically before realizing I shouldn't.  I think that will always be the case.

I'm not used to having discomfort like this...only my knees when they've acted up...so to have limited use and slight pain every time I move this damned arm is making me mad.  As we age we expect things to hurt and I'm very lucky I don't have much arthritis but I don't want ANY pain or discomfort!

I'll find out exactly what it is and what the prognosis is at the end of the week when I phone my family doctor.

No comments: