Friday, May 27, 2016

2016 Planting Done

I think I really am done now.  I decided this year to limit plants to mainly one end of the balcony right outside the patio doors so I can see them.  There is one more big pot right in the center edge of the balcony but it's mainly to anchor the rug.  The rose bush Kim bought me decorates the bistro table.  And so I'm done!

I enjoy to the max seeing those lovely flowers every time I look out the door or even walk into the livingroom because I can see them even then.  I see so many apartment balconies with nothing on them and that's like seeing a house with no plants in the yard.  I wonder how sad the person living there must be.  Plants give us so much pleasure that I can't imagine having none.

And now I've gotten interested in hanging photos of flowers on the apartment walls.  Maybe I'm thinking ahead to when I'll be wintering in Canada and can't have plants out on the balcony.

But today I have many beautiful plants out there and I'm going to treat my eyes and soul to their beauty every time I look at them.  




No comments: