Friday, May 27, 2016

The Donald

And still he keeps advancing towards the presidency and it scares me more every day!  Here is a man who is arrogant, cruel, self absorbed, and has no respect for women.  So why, why, why is he so popular?  I just don't get it.  A president with a personality like Donald Trump will destroy the United States because he just doesn't care about anyone but himself.  He mouths a lot of platitudes but his record shows he is a true egomaniac.  Consider what a president like that can do to a country.  Hitler was one such man.

I see the only alternative is Hilary Clinton and she is despised by many Americans so I'm very frightened for the future of the United States once this election ends in November.  It's my home away from home and many of my friends are good American people who are laying their lives on the line by supporting Trump.

I hope I'm wrong and that Hilary Clinton will win the election and go on to be a good president for the citizens of the United States.  Every country deserves a decent leader...too bad we seldom get one.

No comments: