Monday, May 09, 2016

Learned Something New

I learned something new yesterday.  I had seen a photo of a flower that I would have loved to find in a poster so I searched the internet for one but couldn't find it.  Then Kim told me it was possible for her to somehow send that small photo to Costco, have it blown up to 16" x 20", and then they would plaque it for me to hang on the wall.  I was entranced by the possibilities this opened up for me.  Granted, Kim would have to do it for me because I have no cell phone service.

And, thanks to Kim who opened my mind to these brand new possibilities, I found 3 more photos I want done the same way.  I'm starting to see a brand new way for me to decorate my apartment and I'm loving it.  Just as long as Kim doesn't ignore my requests for more photo enlargements!

I've been following this terrific Facebook site that posts the most beautiful photos of flowers every day so my supply will be endless.  How wonderful!! 

No comments: