Monday, May 30, 2016

The Way To Start Your Day

I discovered today that maybe I do have a bit of religion in my soul.  And, if I do, it comes from seeing the beauty and perfection in flowers.  Each morning I flip through a couple of sites on Facebook that are mostly dedicated to flower photos and it brightens my day immediately.  I'm in awe at the symmetry in a flower and I have to admit it could not have happened by accident...not in so many varieties of flowers that we have in this world.

Some people find religion in human beings but I find too much cruelty in the human race.  Flowers, on the other hand, simply bloom in beauty and make no statements.  They just are.

There is perfect beauty in much of nature, even the perfection of a spider web is a marvel of engineering.  Dandelions are every bit as beautiful in their construction as an orchid.  It leaves me wondering who or what the architect is and why. 


No comments: