Sunday, June 12, 2016

Getting Religion

Honestly, I've never in all my life found a reason to believe in the "man upstairs" because the logic defied it.  That is until I started reposting photos of flowers to Facebook!  My mind is having trouble getting around the fact that the absolute perfection and symmetry in flowers has to be by design and not by accident.

This doesn't hold true for human beings because only young children have that kind of perfection.  There is too much evil in the masses to prove that a loving god is in charge of them all.  I guess some flowers are poisonous but they aren't vindictive.

Every morning I start up the computer and first go to a site that half way promises me a laugh...doesn't always happen, though.  Then I begin hitting the 3 sites where I find photos of the most beautiful flowers, some animals, and some nature settings.  All fill my mind with wonder, awe, and appreciation.  When you think of it, it's the perfect way to begin your day.

I am particularly amazed by the astounding symmetry in the petals and composition of most of the flowers.  It's unexplainable.  It gives me some kind of hope that this is the kind of beauty that was planned for us human beings but we've sort of morphed into something not planned.

So many unanswered questions.

No comments: