Thursday, June 30, 2016

Tired

Another sleepless night...awake until at least 4:30 A.M. and then only dozed until 7:30 when I gave up and got up.  My day does not look too promising.

I've been sleeping pretty well lately so I have no idea what kept me awake last night.  It seems to happen regularly, though, and it's a royal pain in the butt!  I went with Kim yesterday to watch the little boys play t-ball and it was a lovely evening for being out.  I thought the fresh air would guarantee a good sleep but I was wrong.

A lot of seniors deal with sleepless nights so this could just be an age related problem for me.  Thank heavens I have the freedom to nap in the daytime if needed but, of course, this could interfere with tonight's sleep.

I did my laundry and tidied the apartment so my work is done for the day.  I do have to go out for some groceries and I'm thinking about getting a pedicure, too.  I don't have too much to complain about, do I??

No comments: