Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Tangent of Flower Photos/Plaques

At some point in your life it is wise to accept who and what you are.  I have accepted that I am tangent oriented...consider the boxes of necklaces to sell of 2012-2016 and counting, the jewelry pieces to make jewelry of 2012-2016 and counting, and the flower photos/plaques of 2016 and counting.  There have been so many more along the way that I've probably forgotten more than I remember.  

There was stained glass, quilting fabric, yarn, Swedish weaving fabric, folk art supplies, painting (art) supplies, looms, wine making, and so much more.  When I develop an interest I go in whole hog until I become overwhelmed with having gone overboard and then I ignore it all until something else spikes my interest.  It's not a smart way to live but it's my vice.

I think Dennis' last words to me were, "We are what we are".  He was right.   

No comments: