Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Looking

I wonder why it is that I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.  When I was looking for a chaise lounge for the livingroom, I found quite a few with one arm only.  I wanted 2 arms.  Now that I'm looking for a swivel/glider/rocker, I can only find part of it.  I'm in no hurry but I do want it soon!

My sister-in-law, Joyce, has the perfect swivel/glider/rocker but she bought it many years ago so she can't help me find one now.  Her's is so darned comfortable and that's what I'm craving.  I didn't think I'd need to buy any more furniture after I got the recliner but the recliner is only comfortable when it reclines and not when it's upright.  Donna has an old glider/rocker she'll sell to me but I'm holding out for exactly what I want.

And so today I'll hit a couple of furniture stores while I'm on my way to Kim's.  We have to go to Costco to pick up a few pictures and then go to the little boys' t-ball game.  It's going to be a hot day with the promise of a beautifully warm evening that will be perfect for watching our little guys play ball.

I seem to have arranged my life so that it's full enough to be fun and quiet enough to be comfortable.  Now all I need is that darned swivel/glider/rocker.  

No comments: