Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Having An Ultrasound

I hate having medical tests of any kind because I feel there is always going to be something wrong that you really don't need to know about and the tests are going to show proof.  I'm going for an ultrasound tomorrow to see if there are any enlarged lymph nodes in the abdomen but I'd rather not know.  Shelley said they're probably also looking for an enlarged spleen because that is also a bad sign.  Damn!

I'm not foolish.  I won't go to Florida if my white blood cell count continues to rise drastically because I certainly don't want to get sick down there.  I don't want treatment, either, but that is something I'll have to figure out later.  I've always said that I won't take chemo because it is so deadly but I remember Gary having blood transfusions long before they gave him chemo.  Gary didn't die from the CLL, though, but from other cancers.

I'll get the results from the ultrasound on Friday but, until then, I'll worry.

No comments: