Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Losing Weight

Isn't it just wrong that I've been trying to lose weight for most of my life and, now that it's happening, I can't tell if it's from the illness or if it's just my nerves which is turning me off food...I'm down 12 lbs since the summer and actually lost 4 lbs in the last 2 days.  I've always been a person who eats like a horse when I'm upset but, if the upset is extreme, I can't eat at all.  So, is this the reason?  I don't feel terribly upset but I am constantly concerned so maybe I am very upset.  Heaven only knows!

I've made all the arrangements (except internet and phone which can't be cancelled until November 25th) to shut down all services at the trailer.  As much as I complain about the inefficiency of phone, power, etc., the people I spoke to were very understanding and led me through the cancellations quickly.  Directv even eliminated the $180 fee I would have been charged for ending my contract with them before time.  

My lack of appetite is having an annoying effect on me.  I'm not used to having no appetite so I can't even enjoy the ensuing weight loss because it's kind of worrying.  I had bloodwork done today and am curious about whether or not my white blood cell count is worsening.

I also applied to the building superintendent for an underground parking spot and might have one by December 1st.  Even healthy, there's no way I want to have to dig my car out after a major snow storm.  I'm a little concerned with my ability to park in a tight underground space but I'll stick that in the back of my mind for now.

Now to wait for those darned blood test results.

No comments: