Sunday, November 20, 2016

Weight Loss

About the only possible symptom I have with this pancreatic cyst is weight loss and I'm finding it kind of hilarious that it's upsetting to get on the scale and find out I've lost another pound.  How long have I been trying to lose weight???  

Life is really weird.  You're very lucky to live a long life without poor health but one day it will happen...you just never know when.  I don't feel unhealthy right now at all but I have to be concerned with what I already know.  I'll take each step as it comes and hope, as always, for the best scenario.

Sylvia told me that I'm a deep thinker and that's true.  I don't live on the surface of life but explore the depths, too.  I can tell you that, at 76 years of age, I haven't figured out too much but I do know that a loving family and friends are what is most important.  Always has been and always will be!



No comments: