Monday, February 06, 2017

Sleepless Nights

Two nights in a row with only a few hours sleep each time.  It's debilitating for a young person to try to get by with only a few hours sleep but for us seniors it's impossible.  I've been up since 4:30 but had lain awake since 1:30, tired but with a brain that wouldn't shut down.  I'm not worrying about anything, just seem to be rewinding everything that's gone on for the the last few days...nothing important.

I can have a nap but I think it was the hour long nap I had yesterday that led to the second night of not much sleep.  I wonder why we need sleep.  It seems as though we've been created with a few physical faults that should have been ironed out by the creator before making so many of us.  

Why do we have to eat, drink, and then eliminate?  Why weren't we made to soak up our life force from the sun like solar panels?  Why was the miracle of childbirth made so painful?  Why weren't we all made to be nice people who don't hate?  When I get to my final reward I'm going to have a lot of questions for whoever is in charge!

I think I'm feeling a little testy because I'm tired.

No comments: