Saturday, March 11, 2017

Joann's Luncheon




.  Some of the ladies brought other di
Joann held a lovely luncheon for us at her place yesterday.  It was so nice seeing a bunch of the ladies but kind of bittersweet because there's a good chance I won't see Joann again.  She and Jim have sold their trailer and won't be back to 3W but there is a chance I might be.

Joann made her famous "Walkin' Tacos" plus salads and a decadent strawberry cake.  Some of the ladies brought other dishes so we ate well!  We had our gabfest from noon until 2:30 when Faye and I had to leave.  I've always loved the variety of topics we ladies have when we get together and yesterday was no exception.  These are wise and fun at heart old gals!

Shelley, John, and Jake are off on a short vacation until Tuesday so Faye and I are dogsitting.  Let's hope we remember to feed the dogs!

No comments: