Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Ready For The Weddings...almost

With 2 weddings coming up...one in July and one in November...my plan was to find something suitable to wear while I was in Florida.  My hope is that it would be at least a little different than what I'd find in Canada.

Last week I found dressy evening pants that fit and felt very comfortable.  I hadn't wanted black but they're black so I decided they'd be easy to match up with a nice colorful top.  I also found a top but feel it's a little darker than I wanted.

Yesterday we went to the sale at JCPennys and I found a drop dead gorgeous white embroidered top that will need a tank top under it but I just love it.  I thought the tank top should be white but both Shelley and Faye said it should be black.  I have both at home already.  This was never the look I wanted but I'm thrilled to death with it!  I also found my black dress shoes and I have a black sequined evening bag at home so I'm set.

John's back is steadily improving but he's still walking around with crutches.  He, Shelley, and Jake are supposed to go on a short holiday on the weekend so I hope he'll be okay for that.  Faye and I will be going over to 3W on Friday where Joann is having a luncheon for us.  Our time here is passing quickly and the only thing that marred it was me getting this awful cold.  Shelley still thinks it's allergies, though.  If I still have it when I get home I'll see the doctor.

Today is going to be a stay at home, read a book day in that lovely back yard.  Life is good!




No comments: