Monday, April 17, 2017

Desk Mess

My home, even the spare bedroom with all the crafts, is very neat and tidy.  The only place where I can't seem to keep it neat is my desk.  I have notes all over the place, reports of many things, spare paper, address book, photos, CD's, and the ever present cup of coffee spread all across the desk and the laptop.  I think the only time the desk is neat is when I pack it all up to take to Florida...and then I proceed to pile up the mess there.

I really can't tolerate clutter and yet here I sit every day with a mountain of crap loaded right in front of me.  Maybe it's my way of rebelling against the neatness in the rest of the apartment.  Whatever, it still irritates me but not enough to clear it away.  I need those notes especially.

Kim was telling us how she has to keep constant reminders on her cell phone for her daily activities.  Maybe I need a cell phone.




No comments: