Saturday, April 08, 2017

Nasty People

I can't deal with nasty people and the ones who put on a sanctimonious face while doing evil behind the scenes are the very worst.  They take a little longer to recognize but sooner or later their nastiness slips out in public.

There once were a lot of people like that in my life or just on the perimeter but I've dumped them all now that I'm an old lady with no time left to waste on them.  My tolerance level for nasties is zero and I have to be careful not to be rude to them.  It's such a shame how nasties cause so much unnecessary trouble in our lives just because they can't seem to make a life of their own.  I know a few but I'll be polite and not mention names.

It's interesting to psychoanalyze nasties.  They come in all religions and nationalities and their common trait is that their eyes are dead.  I don't know if everyone sees this but I do and it's a warning that nothing good is going on in the brain behind them.  We've all heard of warm and welcoming eyes but then there are snake eyes.  Those are the ones to be wary of.

Sometimes we're forced by circumstances to deal with "snake eyes" and, unfortunately, that will be our cross to bear.  But no matter how irritating they can be, it's got to be pure hell to be them.  Nastiness eats away at a person and destroys their happiness...the unhappier they get, the nastier they get.  And, so, if at all possible, check out those eyes carefully before letting a potential nasty get a foothold in your life.     

No comments: