Thursday, April 27, 2017

Putting it into Perspective

I had a long talk with myself yesterday.  We should do this often if we respect our own advice!  I was sitting watching T.V. in my sweet little apartment thinking how lucky I'd been to move here and I was feeling bright in mind and happy in body.  I realized that no matter what the future holds for any of us, if today is a good one we should dwell on that and not fret over what may or may not happen.

I'm a very happy and content lady at this time in my life.  I feel pretty darned good no matter what is going on in my innards and so I refuse to let a good day go by without appreciating it.

It's a beautiful sunny and warm April day and I have no pressing work to do so I might just go for a drive in the countryside.  Nick phoned me yesterday and invited me to dinner at my favorite restaurant so that's where I'll head at 5:30 to have a lovely dinner with 5 of my favorite people in the world.

Life can be beautiful!

No comments: