Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Bad Day

Can't sleep, feeling misunderstood, feeling sad, wanting to run far away and be by myself forever.  I'll get over it.

We all have days like this when it seems something has gone way wrong and we're not quite sure how it happened.  It's a lost feeling like you've been living a lie...your place in life is not what you thought it was.

Then the days go by and you struggle to find your groove again but it's never what you had.  It's the same but different.  It's such a weird feeling when you're between confidence and confusion, not knowing the truth about anything.  It is not a nice feeling at all.

This isn't anything new to me because I've felt this way many times before.  What's sad is that I will get over it, not completely forget the episode, and come out the other side finding my world a little less safe.  I think we kind of go through life partly blindfolded at times because the glaring truth would be too much to bear.  Right now I feel as though there's a tear in my blindfold and too much truth slipped in.

But life goes on and I will get past this not so good moment.     

No comments: