Saturday, June 17, 2017

Doing Laundry

Ever since the advent of permanent pressed fabrics I've loved doing laundry.  I know some people still iron everything regardless but not me, I'm lazy.

I don't know what it is about getting the laundry done that is so satisfying to me but I just love seeing the closet and drawers filled with nice freshly cleaned clothes.  Mind you, I have way too many clothes and could go for months and not run out but I still love to wash what's in the hamper.

Considering I'm not a clean freak about the rest of the apartment...it's neat but not squeaky clean because that would be too much trouble...I do love the smell of freshly washed clothes that have been hung out on the line to dry.  I can only do that at the trailer but it's still nice.

I did vacuum today because the afghan I'm working on is covered in pilling and much of it seems to drop on me and then onto the floor.  I can't stand mess that obvious so it had to go.

Other than one more load of laundry, my work is done for the day and it's only 7:30 A.M.  This is nice!

No comments: