Saturday, August 12, 2017

Your Elders Did and Some Still Do

My one grandson goes a little crazy if I even hint I had sex when I was younger.  I do think he'd prefer to believe no old person ever, ever did the nasty, especially his Gramma.  I don't make a point of bringing up the subject but the tiniest comment out of me sends him running.  It's really funny!

I remember as a very young girl when my grandfather would keep asking my grandmother when she was coming to bed and I couldn't figure out why she'd giggle and tell him to shut up.  It was a mystery then but not now.  He was an old boy in his 80's at the time so the twinkle was still there.

I know of many seniors who are still enjoying sex with their partners and that's a beautiful thing.  Sex is definitely not just for the young and beautiful but I'm sure the body beautiful would still be the best turn on.  Old people just have to have a good imagination.  LOL!

As you age you might not miss the sex but you probably will miss the intimacy of cuddling and feeling loved.  If you're lucky enough to have a partner who makes you feel good, go for it.  It's nobody's business but your own!


No comments: