Tuesday, September 05, 2017

I Can Feel You Worrying

I have 3 daughters and one I know for sure is a sensitive like me.  That doesn't mean she and I are alike in personality...she's more like her father...but she is open minded to accepting the senses we least understand.

Shelley lives in Florida and Hurricane Irma is a wicked strong hurricane that is set to possibly engulf it by the weekend.  Right now the track looks like it will go right up the middle of poor little Florida and the damage would be horrendous.  Also, my trailer sits dead center.

I was up extra early this morning and worrying about her safety but it was much too early to call her so I played on the computer and bided my time.  The phone rang about 8:30 and it was Shelley.  She said she felt me worrying about her and knew she had to call.  Now, either it was her sixth sense or she just knows what a worrier her Momma is.  Either way, I love that she cared.

She and John have their plans made according to what direction the hurricane takes.  If it comes up the gulf they'll drive up and get Jake and then head to safety, probably northeast.  If it hits on the Atlantic side, they'll probably go to their house in Georgia.  If it comes straight up the middle, I'm assuming they'll just drive inland as far as they need to go.

In any case, they are pros at this and won't take chances like waiting too long to evacuate.  I'll be watching, waiting, and worrying.

No comments: