Thursday, October 05, 2017

Morning Glories

I sometimes wonder if the reason I'm still alive and kicking is because there are endless tangents I can follow.

Yesterday I discovered that there are very different shapes and colors of morning glories that I never knew existed.  Now I'm on a quest to find seeds for "kikyo snowflake" and/or "ensign royal heirloom".  They are drop dead gorgeous and I want to grow them in Florida and even on my balcony when I get back home in the spring.

Apparently I'd even be able to sell the seeds on Ebay, too, because that's where I found them in the first place.  I would have already bought seeds from Ebay but the shipping cost is kind of ridiculous so, if I can't find the seeds in stores, I'll buy them from Ebay when I get to Florida.

Life is just full of beautiful treasures and simple pleasures!

No comments: