Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Busy Week at 3W

Just a note...we all had a good laugh at coffee morning trying to remember what 3W stood for (the name is changed now).  Some thought it stood for U.S., Canada, and somewhere else.  Some thought it had a whole different meaning but I knew.  It stood for Disney World, Sea World, and Circus World.  Circus World doesn't exist any more and our park name has been changed but we who have been here when it was 3W still refer to it as such.

Anyway, today I get the oil changed on my car and then play cards at Gail's house tonight.  Tomorrow we have a tea party and fashion show in the clubhouse.  Thursday we go to the dog races in Tampa.  Friday is coffee morning at my house.  Saturday is our Canada Day dinner.  Pheww!  Busy week!

Saturday, March 3rd is our Vegas Day games, dinner and auction at the clubhouse so that's an all day event.

I do love my winters in Florida and the great people in our park.  I love being close to Shelley and John, too.  I'm a very lucky lady to be able to enjoy all of this.

No comments: