Sunday, February 11, 2018

Free Day to Swedish Weave

I really enjoy the social interaction here in the park but I also enjoy my alone time.  I usually keep to myself on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  Saturdays are often spent doing a bit of shopping but Sundays are really free.  Today I'll use my time Swedish weaving the afghan I'm making for my friend, Dee.

It's going to be hot today and the rest of the week  so I'm hoping my air conditioning continues to work.  It's been acting up...the motor sometimes comes on and hums but doesn't kick in properly.  I would never go to the expense of putting in another central air conditioner in this trailer but would put in a window air conditioner if I had to.  A trailer with no air conditioning in Florida would not be a fit place to live.

Monday will be another free day but there are always little jobs that need to be done.  It's nice to have the time to indulge myself in whatever I choose to do.

No comments: