Monday, March 19, 2018

To Clarify

No-one but an idiot would imply that all American teenagers looted and destroyed their flag during the walkout.  Of course the perpetrators were a minority of teens and do I have to qualify every statement to make this clear when it's an obvious fact??  

No-one but an idiot would imply that illegals receive legal welfare from the American government.  Of course there are abuses of the welfare system in many ways and there have been cases of illegals "circumventing the system".  Don't close your eyes and pretend this doesn't happen.  

I happen to have a soft heart when it comes to illegals because I understand they are just trying to improve their lives and the lives of their children but I'm not blind to the fact they cause a hardship for legal citizens.  

Nope, I'm not an idiot and I hope this blog explains a few things.

No comments: