Thursday, April 12, 2018

Can't Sleep

My recent cold has renewed itself and I can't sleep.  Since we're going to have about another week of rain or cloudiness, I can sleep in later this morning without the bright sunshine (left in Florida) to wake me up.  I hate sleepless nights but they're not so bad when you're able to nap all day if you want to.

One of the reasons I couldn't fall asleep is because I keep organizing in my mind how I'll move the spare bedroom furniture around to clean the floor.  And then how to arrange it because I'm getting a huge wall shelving unit (5' x 5') to hold my craft items more neatly.  The logistics of it all just keep rolling around in my mind and that's why I'm wide awake and playing on the computer at 3:09 A.M.

I took my income tax papers to Craig today and I'm really hoping to get a nice refund back like I did last year.  My income is much the same...pensions don't rise much each year...so I should do okay.  I went with Faye and then we went out for lunch.  I rarely go out for anything around lunchtime without eating at a restaurant.

I think I'll try going to bed and watching T.V. for a while.  Maybe I'll fall asleep for a few hours.

No comments: