Saturday, May 12, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

I know other mothers might feel the same way but I really do have 3 of the most wonderful daughters that anyone could have been blessed with.  Right now I'm sitting on my brand new desk chair thanks to Kim, Cindy, and Shelley!

I also was very happy to have Tyson come for a visit this morning.  I don't get to see Cindy's kids as much as I do Kim's so it's such a treat to have him all to myself!

Another good thing today was getting the spare bedroom almost organized.  The shelving is up thanks to Matt and Kim and it holds all of my yarn and monk's cloth plus a few more things on the top.  I love it!  There is still a little bit to organize but very little.  I put all of the jewelry that I sell in the closet where, before, it was piled in a corner on the floor.  The room is much too small to have stuff on the floor so now it looks fabulous...at least to me!



The above is how much stuff I needed to organize and the bare wall is the space I cleared for the shelving.

This is the spare room now and I'm very, very happy about how it turned out.  I want to buy a white quilt with small red flowers for the bed so that it won't clash with the shelving.

It's amazing how good it feels to get yourself organized.  I've been wanting that shelving for years but knew I'd need my family to put it together for me and I hate being dependent like that.  I finally decided to forget about my pride and get the shelving.  Kim and Matt put it together and I couldn't be happier.

Today my 2 girls (Shelley is in Florida) brought me this wonderful new desk chair for Mother's Day and they put it together for me, too.

I love my family!

No comments: