Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Mean, Rude People

Every so often you come across someone who is just mean spirited, hopefully just a stranger to you.  I've come across a few from writing my blogs and commenting on Facebook so maybe I'm putting myself out there for the nasties to find.

One lady just blasted me for writing the details of my projects on my Swedish weaving blog instead of putting it all on Facebook.  She thinks I'm getting rich on the blog but $70 in 6 months is hardly riches.  The thing is that I don't write the blog for money...obviously!  I write it to give and get information on our craft.  Period.

I think there are more unhappy people out there now than there used to be and that's why we get road rage, adult temper tantrums, and unwarranted rudeness.  I've learned it's best not to respond to nasty people because they truly are nothing in your life and don't deserve your attention or your time so I put my indignation to use by writing something on the blog to get my frustration out.  Better than participating in an argument!

Faye once said about me that I don't argue and I had never noticed that before.  I know I bitch but carrying on an actual argument is too uncomfortable for me and I prefer to walk away.  Anyway, the blog today was more about wondering why some people just have to be nasty instead of nice and my conclusion is that nasties are sad people who are so full of unhappiness that they have to unload it on someone else sometimes.  Just walk away.   

No comments: