Thursday, July 19, 2018

Polite Rebuttals

I posted on Facebook my feelings about the Trump/Putin meeting and expected some of my American friends to be offended but I also felt they would not reply rudely...and they didn't.  I have chosen very nice people for friends!  I make sure they know I love them dearly no matter what their politics happen to be.  I know that they're good people and that's all that matters to me.

It really is a time to worry about the U.S., though, and that goes for the whole darned world.  Like it or not, we all depend on the good graces of the U.S. to keep our countries relatively safe from invaders and it's frightening to see that the worst invader of them all is a friend of Trump.  I can only hope that the other politicians in the U.S. have enough power to contain Trump and keep the likes of Putin from destroying their country...and ours. 

No comments: