Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Decor On A Dime

This is a really nice consignment store on the mountain so Donna and I went there yesterday.  It's full (but not crowded) with a mixture of new and used items and the place is clean and tidy...a pleasure to shop at.

I was wandering through for the second time (you have to make a few circles or you'll miss some great stuff) and a lightbulb went off in my head.  I wondered about selling my Swedish weaving there!!  The staff was very helpful and told me to bring some for them to see and they would display it.  Whoopie!!

I've decided to just take them my used pieces because I never sell them at the craft shows and they just kind of pile up in the cupboard.  They're ones I've used myself but then put aside when I just wanted a change in color so they still look like new.  I've been wondering what to do with them so this could be fun.

It's funny how opportunities pop up unexpectedly like this.  I can sell them cheaply because they're used, too.

And on I go with another chapter in this 78th year of my life.  Old, but still having fun!    

No comments: