Monday, August 13, 2018

Bra Styles

I've been buying the exact same style and brand underwear for years and it makes it so easy to go out and purchase new ones when needed.  You don't have to try a bunch of bras on to get the right fit (in the case of underpants, it's just a guessing game because you can't try them on before buying).  I buy the underpants at Walmart in the States because they're half the price as in Walmart here in Canada.  I found this fabulous bra by accident at one of the outlet stores in Florida and was lucky enough to keep finding it for a few years but last year had to buy from Amazon here in Canada and they were darned expensive.  I'm considering changing brands.

It turns out that I had to buy a black bra to wear with my outfit last year for Nicole's wedding and I was forced to try on many bras here in Canada.  Why, oh why, does the same sized bra in different styles and brands not fit the same??

Anyway, I did find a nice one that I liked very much and now think I might go buy some more but preferably in beige.  The trouble is that my size is mainly available in black and only occasionally in white.  Why would that happen?  Most women wear beige bras...I think!

And so I'm off today to shop for a few new bras and hope I don't come home with another black one.


No comments: