Monday, February 11, 2019

Alone Time

When I have my alone time (days when there are no commitments), I use a lot of that time catching up on small chores.  Today is my last of 3 days of alone time and I've washed the floors and will go out soon to get money and turquoise thread, get a pedicure, finish off the edging on completed table runners and iron them.  I may list a few on Ebay.  There is usually so much going on at the park that I just don't have time to do those little things and that's why I enjoy my alone time.

Nancy was here on Saturday to take photos of the trailer so it should be on the website today or tomorrow.  Apparently there are only 2 trailers for sale (including mine) in the whole park.  There were 2 more a week ago but they sold.  That gives me some hope.

I do love this trailer but it's served it's purpose as far as I'm concerned and it's time to get rid of it.  I'm really looking forward to renting next year where I have no obligations to do repairs, just enjoy my 3 months here.

I also got a lot of Swedish weaving time in yesterday and the runner is so pretty I'm not sure I want to give it up.  I usually feel the same way about every item I make but soon realize I don't have room for them all.

Well, time to get off the computer and get some things done.

No comments: