Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Not Sure

My trailer had a viewing yesterday and I'm not sure if it's right for me to point out all that's bad in it.  I do because that's me.  But is it the right thing to do?  I don't remember anyone pointing out the flaws in a house or trailer that we bought.  In any case, I'm either gifted or cursed with a very strong conscience and there's not much I can do about it even if I wanted to.

I got a lot of things done yesterday, even the pedicure.  For the first time I rebelled and refused to leave a tip, though.  It wasn't the pedicurist's fault as much as the management...she spoke very little English and didn't understand much of what I asked of her.  For instance, some pedicurists cut and remove the side of the nail and that's something that I don't want and is actually painful  I tried various times to tell her this and she'd smile as though understanding and, the next thing I knew, she's doing it anyway.  So, no tip.

I also finished the edges of 6 table runners.  I worked outside in the shade which was perfect on an 80F day.  I slept like a baby last night.  Tonight is game night at the club house and, as usual, it will be an evening filled with laughter.  

No comments: