Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Keep My Mouth Shut

Okay, the response from my friends is that I should keep my mouth shut when showing prospective buyers through the trailer but to answer their questions honestly.  I have to admit that anyone buying a 22 year old trailer must already accept it will have a few flaws.

One of my casual friends stopped me in the clubhouse last night and said her "rich" friend wants to buy my trailer and that I should inflate the asking price.  No way!  I just hope her "rich" friend comes by and offers me even close to the asking price.

Linda P. posted that she had some weird flower(possibly named ghost flower...I'll check)bulbs she wanted to get rid of.  I didn't realize I'd have to dig them out myself so I had to decline the offer.  I came home after grocery shopping to find one of the bulbs at my front door.  Someone had been kind enough to dig one up for me.  Now I have to find out how to best plant it at Shelley's.  I had planned to take it home but it's an obvious tropical plant that needs to stay in Florida so Shelley will get it.  Kyle is coming in a couple of weeks so I'll take it over to Shelley's then and get him to plant it somewhere safe.

There were only 4 at our card table last night but we yakked so much that we still only got 2 games in.  That's the best thing about our card games...the conversations!

Today we're having a tea party and fashion show at the clubhouse put on by our Red Hat Society.  Cato is the store doing the fashion show and they are now my second favorite ladies clothing store here in Florida.  They also carry excellent and low priced fashion jewelry.

Then Bingo tonight.  Life is good!  

No comments: