Saturday, February 02, 2019

Sunny, Warm Florida

What a beautiful day it is today.  Laundry is being done, handwashed items are on the clothesline, and I don't need coat or sweater when I'm outside.  Life is becoming normal again.

Faye is packing up to leave tomorrow and I'm going to really miss her.  She is a sister to me and one of the most wonderful people on earth...as long as she doesn't try to give me directions when I'm driving.

We'll straighten out the Florida room once she's packed so it looks nice for photos to sell the trailer.  I'm not one bit sad about selling it because it's time to do so.  I love my park and the people and that's why I'm coming back next year but renting one of the new trailers.  I don't want to plan too far ahead but a year seems safe.

I've had 19 wonderful years in this trailer so it owes me nothing but I do hope to get a bit if and when it's sold.  That will help with the rent for next year.  I wonder if Dennis would be proud of the way I've managed since he's been gone.  He was always the rock I leaned on but I think I've done okay on my own.  We never know how strong we are until we have to be.

Well, time to take the laundry out of the dryer and then go shopping.

No comments: