Monday, May 06, 2019

More Tasks Completed

I have a shoe fetish and own more pairs of shoes than I'll ever wear out.  I think this came about because it's been difficult for me to find clothes that flatter my fat little body but finding shoes are easy.  I didn't count them but I believe I currently have about 25 pair of shoes...maybe more.  It's silly because I tend to wear the same ones all the time.

I bought a nice little hall bench from Ikea that holds 10 pair of shoes on 2 racks so they don't have to be on the floor.  It took me about 3 weeks to get around to putting the bench together but I did that today.  It looks nice.

It really feels good to get odd tasks done and now I have no more excuses to put off finishing my spring housecleaning.  Not today, though.  And not tomorrow or Wednesday because I'll be busy...not sure yet about Thursday and definitely not Friday.  Hmmm!  Maybe Saturday or Sunday.

No comments: