Saturday, July 18, 2020

I Feel Sick

I don't want to write this blog because it will hurt terribly to put my thoughts to words.  I'm naive and probably see our crazy world through filtered glasses and hate to find out my world isn't what I thought it was.  I hate finding out that the people I care about are not what I thought.  I hate becoming so disappointed in someone that it makes me physically sick but that's how I feel today.

I thought I was being informative in warning the people I care about that the "Black Lives Matter" organization is a Marxist organization intent on destroying our present society.  I thought they supported this organization because they thought it's only aim was to put an end to racism.  I never in my wildest dreams thought that BLM supporters (some in my own family) know exactly what they're supporting.  I am so shocked that my mind is whirling, wondering how I can ever relate to them again.

It feels as though my little world has shattered and that I've been living a lie.  These people are not the people I thought they were.  I still am having a difficult time understanding that anyone in my family would support Communism and all it entails.  I've heard the truth from one family member but there are others who haven't actually said they support a Communist takeover of our country or the U.S..  It makes me sick to think about it.

Honestly, I feel as though I want to escape to another planet and leave all this ugliness behind because I simply can't deal with what I now know.




No comments: