Monday, November 26, 2007

Bad Dreams

Have you ever had a bad dream that was so real you woke up believing you'd been given a message? I had one such dream and spent yesterday evening waiting for it to come true.

The night before last I dreamt I was in a car on the highway at night. There were 3 other people in the car with me and the driver was William Shatner (Star Trek). This should have clued me into the fact that I was dreaming but it didn't. All of a sudden I realized we were driving the wrong way on the highway and headlights were coming our way. I urged "William" to pull to the side of the road quickly and then proceeded to calm him down so he wouldn't feel too guilty for his mistake.

Last evening I went out to dinner with 3 friends. We were on the highway at night and Ron Woods was the driver (a much nicer man than William Shatner). He made quite a few u-turns on the highway because his wife couldn't make him understand which Walmart we wanted to go to after dinner. Occasionally we were head on with oncoming traffic but it was all legal. In Florida you're allowed to make u-turns at intersections when on a turning light or even on a regular green light if the road is clear.

Just an interesting comment about the validity of our dreams.

No comments: