Saturday, February 09, 2008

I'm Tired

I'm tired. There's no getting past it because I've finally gotten myself moving about in such a frenzy trying not to miss out on anything that it's worn me out.

Yesterday was a perfect example. I did many little jobs all day, groceries, haircut, bank, post office, Ebay, and then Faye and I zipped over to an Orlando hotel for the Coke auction. We met her in-laws there and wandered from room to room looking at the Coke memorabilia for sale. I bought a few things which should give me at least a 50 cent profit but Faye's brother-in-law found a real treasure. That's the way it goes!

We hung around for the silent auction and I bid on way too many things, some of which will bring me a 51 cent profit. We didn't leave the hotel until around 10 P.M. and neither of us can see to drive in the dark. Faye was driving and I was navigating so you can see this isn't a perfect plan. Faye commented that it was the blind leading the blind and I thought that was quite clever.

We dragged our little selves back to the park around 10:30 but there was no bed time for me yet. My other friend came rushing over to my trailer in desperate need of advice about her Ebay problems. By the time she left and I did my bit of work it was 12:30 A.M.

The alarm went off at 10 to 7 because our group is doing the coffee and donuts in the clubhouse this month. Faye and I both looked and felt like zombies but did we go back to our trailers and have a nap after coffee? No, we went back to the hotel for the Coke swap meet.

I finally had my much deserved nap later in the afternoon but had to go over to the clubhouse at 4 to help out with our Micky Mouse Pizza dinner. Faye and I still looked and felt like zombies but we did have the good sense to forget about card games tonight.

It's now 6:49 P.M. and my doors are locked, the blinds are closed, and I'll only answer the door if someone has been shot and is screaming for help.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

It's made me tired just reading what you've been piling into two days!! Go have a good sleep!

Love ya!