Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My New Tangent

One of the reasons I don't get much done is that I spread my interests far and wide. Now I've jumped into a new one...jewellery making. I bought tons of crystal beads and polished stones at a wholesaler about 5 years ago and haven't touched them. Now I've discovered how to buy pendants on Ebay to make simple necklaces so I placed my first order to Hong Kong today. None of this has cost much money and it just might be my calling. There really isn't enough time in our allowed lifetime to do all the things that interest us, though.

I think I have a deep down desire to express myself in creativity but it's possible my talents aren't quite good enough. It could also be that my attention span is abysmally short and that's why I jump from one interest to another. Whatever, I continue to try things that are fun and dump them when they become troublesome. Beats vegetating on the sofa and waiting for death.

No comments: