Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Approve This Blog

Has anyone noticed how politicians place an ad on T.V., tell you all the wonderful things they plan to do if elected and all the dirt on their running mates, and then finish with "I'm Joe Shmoe and I approve this message". What a crock!

Of course they approve it. It's their own promotion and they're in it, speaking their own words (probably written for them by an expert on fooling the public), and aimed at getting your vote.

I find most politicians slimy, lying scum and I don't think I'm overexaggerating. Once in a great while I find one I could trust, but just slightly. During every election, my convictions are only strengthened by the ads these characters put on T.V.

Obama has captured my interest and I do have a glimmer of hope for that man. I'm sure he'll disappoint me immensely but, for the moment, I anticipate better things from him than I have from any other politician in a very long time.

No comments: