Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Debate

I watched the vice presidential debate from beginning to end and this is my opinion.

Sarah Palin seems to be a very nice, intelligent lady who knows a lot about energy in Alaska but in no way is equipped to be second in command to the president of the United States. Joseph Biden is a tough cookie, intelligent and well versed on American and foreign politics. He knows his stuff and I could live with him as potential president of the United States.

If by some horrible fluke Sarah Palin became president of the United States, I would be absolutely terrified.

Just my humble opinion!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I get to vote!!! My first presidential vote...wanna guess who I'm going to vote for? :-)

patsyrose said...

Even you have to admit Palin would make a terrifying president!!