Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Friends

I remember my husband asking what women find to talk about for hours on end. He, and millions of other men, will never understand that women are interested in everything that goes on in their world and love to discuss it.

Yesterday morning was my group coffee morning. A dozen or more ladies sat out on the patio and we gabbed and laughed for a couple of hours. After lunch a group of us went up to the pool, found a table, swam, soaked, and then sat and talked and laughed for a few hours. Around 5 P.M., Mary, Faye and I went to Red Lobster for dinner and sat around the table yakking for another hour or so. We came back home too late to go play shuffleboard so invited Sylvia over for drinks. We all sat around the trailer, sipping wine and yakking for another couple of hours.

It can be done, but probably only by women.

2 comments:

bluebird of paradise said...

post some photo's of the trip. see comment below..

patsyrose said...

I don't take pictures anymore but I'll try to get some from Faye and Mary.