Thursday, January 08, 2009

I'm Excited

The cruise is only 1 week and 2 days away. Faye and Mary fly in on Saturday and that's when the whole cruise eperience will start for me. They are so much fun to be around and neither of them have been on a cruise before so there's lots I can show them.

This will probably be my last cruise unless something spectacular and very inexpensive pops up so I plan to enjoy it to the fullest. There are 180 people going in our group, mostly from our park but some are friends or relatives who are coming just for the cruise. In my estimation, this is the only way to go on a cruise and that's with a bunch of people you know.

I haven't begun to pack yet but that's because most of the things I wear every day are what I'll be taking. We're limited to one large suitcase and one carryon but that is plenty. I'm a little worried about Mary because she's more of a fashion plate than Faye or I and she just might have overpacked.

Well, I'm off with a friend to get my hair cut and then do a teensy bit of shopping and have lunch out, of course. I love this Florida lifestyle!

1 comment:

bluebird of paradise said...

I am so jealous!~ It isn't fair that I am stuck up her in the frigid north while you gals are cruising the Carribean!~
Have a little toast to me....