Thursday, February 05, 2009

Good People

Have I mentioned before that this park is filled to the rafters with darned good people? I know I have but here I go again.

This afternoon Leona dropped by to ask if I wanted to go to Sam's Club with her and her husband. I had to say no because I needed to go shopping for new earrings and get my hair cut. I did both.

Sheila dropped by around 6 to make sure I was going over to play games tonight. I am.

Candy dropped by shortly after to make sure I was going over to play games tonight. I still am.

One of our friends dropped over just now with some pictures he took of us ladies on the cruise. One of Mary and I meets my standards of acceptibility...I don't look too bad in it.

Now I'm expecting Sylvia to come to the door any moment to walk over to the clubhouse with me so I'd better get off the computer.

Life is good!

No comments: